Sunday 28 February 2016

Model for the day!


So today was my first modelling experience and I must say I enjoyed every second! Considering LesleyAnne asked me late last night I didn't do that bad. My nerves got the better of me at the start but Ailis and I had a glass of pinot and all my nerves disappeared!
The Vintage Fair held in the  Castletroy Park Hotel hosted by  LesleyAnne AbsolutelyFab Facebook Page every  month right up to November is a treasure trove of everything vintage.
It's great for anybody that loves looking through the racks and finding either a vintage piece or even something they could upstyle into something different. I bought one of the pieces I  wore as it was a bargain at 15 euro! Some items were as little as 3 euro for a dress!
LesleyAnne has done a fantastic job with the help of Louise at bringing Vintage to life in the heart of our beautiful city Limerick. I'm a lover of #supportlocal and so many businesses were represented but my favourites were No. 15 Le Maison Facebook Page   and Happily Ever Arches Facebook Page




So I periscoped the bridal section of the event today as it was the only bit is wasn't in!
Hope you enjoy it! My Life The Event Periscope .
All the dresses featured were stunning and considering one dress was 27 years old it was in immaculate condition.
I will have another blog post up tomorrow when I upload my videos and pictures but what a great day and here's to the next one in March!


Thanks LesleyAnne for giving me the opportunity to cover the event and be part of it also. Here's to many more exciting events and not too shabby for my first attempt at modelling!
See you next time
Patricia xx








No comments:

Post a Comment