Sunday 21 February 2016

Busy bee and loving it!!


So only one week to go to this amazing event in  the Castletroy Park Hotel. This will be my second time attending but this time I'm going to be using Periscope during the event. It's an exciting time for me as it's the first time in a long time I'm finally doing something I love!
I'm hoping you will log in and watch the fantastic fashion show and I will be hopefully chatting to a couple of the stall holders and getting their opinion on this great event.
My periscope user handle is @patricia_lowe78 or follow me on Twitter where u will will be sharing the periscope footage.
You can find further details about the event here Vintage Fair Castletroy Park Hotel hosted by Lesley Anne Liddane

Don't forget to check out my competition on my facebook page My Life The Event page

So much more coming up from getting involved with Clare's Wish Foundation Clare's Wish Foundation Facebook Page and attending an amazing event run by the Keith Duffy Foundation which is will blog post during the week.

Hope everyone is enjoying our beautiful weather! Check out my facebook page with my periscope from our beautiful city of Limerick when the sun was shinning.

ENJOY and remember #yolo
Patricia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment