Sunday 7 February 2016

Competition time!!!







As everyone knows I do love a competition! The above picture is me dressing up in my swimsuit for a Redbull Cliff Diving event. Yes i walked to work in my swim suit and got down to the last 10. I had to then jump off the jeanie johnson ship in dublin while live on the 2fm Breakfast Republic. It was so much fun and met some great people. As I'm a great believer in #yolo you need to do these things to keep life interesting. Some might say I'm mad I like to say I'm living life to the max!  I have won so many things from tickets to meeting The Wanted, Union J and The Vamps with ronan. We all love music in our family and with my husband just after being signed to Vandit Records, a trance music label, it's forever in our blood.



So I decided to have a competition to win some tickets to a great music event in our lovely city Limerick. Dolans.ie is bringing Hermitage Green Live at the Big Top and I have two tickets to give away for the gig. It's all happening the May Bank Holiday weekend May 1st at 7pm in the Milk Market Limerick.



So what do I need to do? Well you need to like my facebook page, share my page on your own facebook page and tag some friends you might bring to the gig. You will have to be available to collect the tickets in limerick as photos will need to be taken for my blog. Good luck everyone and remember sharing is caring. The more you share the extra points you win earn.
Good luck
Patricia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment