Saturday 2 April 2016

The best party so far this year! Sparkle and Shine Easter Ball


So last Saturday the prep began early for the Ball..I used my Aveeno Shea butter all over that morning after my shower and my skin was glowing as I used my cocoa Brown tan the previous two nights.  I arrived at the Limerick Strand Hotel at around 3.30pm as the lovely girls from Wedding Heaven were doing our makeup and hair. Follow them here Wedding Heaven Facebook Page






I loved my makeup so much that I took over 30 selfies that day! Aoife also had her hair and makeup done by the girls and at a great offer of €50 for both you couldn't go wrong. The girls had a room in the hotel so it was so convenient for us so all we had to do was put our dresses and shoes on and go! 
My dress was from Love Cherish in charleville in Cork and my shoes were Kate Appleby which I must say we're super comfortable all night! 


When we arrived for the prosecco reception there was so many people dressed up to the nines and I loved it! All the men looked super draper in their tuxedos. I must say the first thing I said was I can't wait for the next one! The guys from Sunshine candy cart had a Ferrero pyramid and was divine.

We were entertained on the night before dinner by the Unity Gospel Choir who were amazing...wish I could sing like that! Well I kinda do in the car every morning on the school run..
As we went downstairs for dinner there was a red carpet for us to get pictures taken and I must say I did for a split second feel like a celebrity and I loved it! 
Dinner was amazing and I must say seeing my name on the menu as a sponsor was a real eye opener for me on how far I've come to my start in making a difference in my life. The simplest of gestures that help in any way does make my insides happy! 
The meal was fantastic and the Sparkle on the desert was so pretty..The wine flowed all night and must say enjoyed the entertainment during dinner. Cole Page sang and even keith himself took the the stage to sing. Check out myfacebook page for videos from the night.

I absolutely loved the night and would highly recommend going next year. Met some amazing people on the night and have met some lifelong friends. 
Check out my facebook page for more from the event. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed it Patricia xxx Alice...
    and thanks so much for the hampers xxx

    ReplyDelete