Saturday 23 April 2016

My new best friend called Stella and Dot


When my cousin Sarah introduced me to Stella and Dot I knew my addiction to their jewellery had begun! It's an exclusive brand that you can't buy in the shops but can get through a stylist or online. This is their story and must say I'm hooked!
Stella and Dot, an Inc. is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Their boutique-style jewellery and accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online.
Their one of a kind collections are designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia and Elle as well as on the wrists and necklines of today's hottest celebrities. The Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Independent and The Telegraph have praised Stella & Dot for their innovative social shopping concept which brings together the best of ecommerce, social media, personal service and passionate earning to create the ultimate home based business for today's modern woman.

 Jessica Herrin,Founder and CEO a mother of two and mentor to many, had a vision to create a new kind of company that would offer today's busy woman a career alternative. As co-founder of WeddingChannel.com (as featured on Oprah!),
Jessica wanted to use her savvy to help solve the modern woman's dilemma: achieving success and balance through a career you love. Never one to go with the status quo, Jessica felt that the typical home based business just didn't deliver. With lacklustre product, high pressure sales tactics, and old school marketing methods, inventory was ending up in people's wardrobes with little profit in their pockets.

Jessica's vision called for an entirely new concept that could guarantee women flexibility, reward, style, profit and fun. With an irresistible product and exceedingly personal service, a proven formula for passionate earning and personal success was born.
I must say when my cousin Sarah introduced me to Stella and Dot I was blown away by the quality and the uniqueness of the jewellery.

So Sarah and my best friend Emma are both stylists and work to their own schedule. They hold trunk shows in the comfort of your own home and even bring nibbles and bubbly. People can place orders with them on the night and your items arrive within 3-4 working days. The best thing I like about the brand is that they have a great costumer service if your item breaks. It's called the delight guarantee. They will replace the item no questions asked. My favourite item at the moment is their ear climbers.

The links below will bring you directly in contact with a stylist. Organise a girly night in with your friends and enjoy shopping from the comfort of your own home! Did I mention that the hostess gets free jewellery? Now who would say no to free jewellery.

Follow my facebook page My Life The Event  for more information 
Look forward to seeing all your new jewellery on my Snapchat #mylifetheevent
Love Patricia xx
P.s. Code word is "Stella" 

No comments:

Post a Comment