Monday 13 March 2017

Cork Fashion Trail 2017- My Life The Event

I was honoured to be asked as a VIP blogger last weekend in Cork for the #corkfashiontrail. I lived in Cork in my early college days and has always loved the city. It's a hub of activity and we got to sample some of its little jems while we were on  our trail.
Firstly we were treated to breakfast in Starbucks on Opera Lane. Julia Evans who runs PR for Opera Lane and Natasha Crowley who is a fashion stylist for Opera Lane both gave us an informative talk on Opera Lane and about the different trends that we are likely to see this Spring/Summer.
The most amazing thing is that you can book Natasha for a 2 hour personal Styling session for FREE! Check her out Here
We headed off then to Olori Boutique Cork where Susan and Lisa welcomed us with Prosecco and chocolates. The girls were so friendly and went through exclusive pieces from the collection they  have. The below dress was my favourite.

They have exclusive brands like Alchimista Parfum,Cacherel, Goat and Stutterheim Raincoats which I must say are beautiful. 
Next we entered the Vintage world of Miss Daisy Blue It was like stepping into a time warp. It was heaven to me as I love all things vintage as everyone knows. The girls had loads of fun trying fur coats and some vintage wedding dresses. 
We were treated once again to some yummy cakes while we looked at all the beautiful treasures in store.
Our next port of call was Saville Menswear which is the biggest mens store I've been in. The selection was enormous and any man would be in heaven here finding their perfect made to measure suit or casual wear. The staircase sold it to me. I just wish I could get my pictures taken there everyday! They stock numerous brands from Hugo Boss,Gant, Tommy Hilfiger and many more. 

Damien was our only male blogger in the morning and I took this picture outside Saville Menswear. I must say it's a fab picture and Damien fits right in!

The Shoe Suite  was our next stop as we strolled the lovely streets of Cork. I was delighted when I walked through the door and saw a whole wall of Size 3 shoes. Yes i have a small foot and it's hard to get anything nice in my size. The selection was unreal with the Kylie and Kendall collection taking centre stage for me. They also had a great selection of handbags and wallets from Guess which I was drueling over.
The hunger gremlins were setting in so off we went to Dukes Coffee Company for lunch. We were treated to a fab selection of cakes, wraps and sandwiches. You can see my beautiful face on their Facebook video which I'm extremely proud of! The cafe has a rustic feel and super comfy to relax in an enjoy a coffee other two. 
Phoenix V  was my favourite place to visit. I loved all their dresses and as my favourite colour is purple I fell in love with one that was right up my street. 
All dresses come in sizes upto 16 or they can make one to suit any occasion. The girls were extremely busy when we arrived but still had time to pop the prosecco! I will definitely be back!
Swarovski was the most sparkling shop on out trail. The glitter and gleam of the crystals was mesmerising. If like me you love all things sparkly then this is the shop for you. From necklaces to watches they have it all. 
Our last stop was The Athlete's Foot sports store. They stock Converse, Jordans and Puma to name but a few. They offered us a 25% discount on the day which was extremely generous. They have a wide range of gym gear for both male and female aswell as kids ranges.
Unfortunately I didn't make the wrap party but I would like to thank Marie for organising such a great event in Cork and making me feel extremely welcome. I met some  fantastic bloggers on the day and was  delighted to be asked.
Thanks to all the businesses for their generosity on the day as I was definitely spoilt and felt like a VIP!
Roll on my next trip to Cork. 
Love to all
Patricia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment