Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Year..Same Me!


Happy New Year to all my followers and hope you all had a lovely Christmas. My Christmas was extremely busy with working in a pharmacy people think you will be closed forever when in reality we were closed the Sunday and Monday! This time last year I was blown away by the amount of people starting new years resolutions but I really don't make resolutions. My New year will begin by making myself available more for my friends and family. I want to make more time for things that are important like family time and of course me time. 
We all should yes be healthier and fitter but for me I'm happy with my shape and size. I've been watching all the "usual" Snapchat chat accounts that are super fit and promoting "New year, New you" but just be happy in yourself and the way you are. An example of this is Sinéad from @sineadscurvystyle. I love her Snapchat where she stays true to herself and she believes that yes you can change your life but baby steps and maybe just change one thing as she says " just have the one takeaway a week rather than the ahem several I have". Small changes and yes baby steps but in the end do what is right for you! 
I'm currently writing out my bucket list for this year. I wrote it last year and I feel when it's down on paper you really do try your best to do it. My list this year might surprise you but it's the simple things really. I've been around the world twice over from Hawaii to Fiji so first on my list is London. I know I know we live practically across the road from it but I've never been. I definitely want to visit more places and the reality of going to London happens sooner than I had expected as we are going next week! One of the girls from work kicked off the organising of the trip so we are all heading over there next Friday and I can't wait. 
As you all know the traumatic experience I had coming back from Orlando last year I'm really nervous of the flight despite its 45 minute flight time. Deep breaths and lots of them I guess. 
I will share my full list when it's done, I always aim for 10 things and the need not be new things just something as simple as do a clear out or the dreaded hot press clear out! 
Follow my Snapchat @mylifetheevent see my trip next week as I will bring you along my journey through the streets of London baby...Yes i sang that! 
So here's to the same me and the same you, onwards and upwards and there is no limit to our possibilities.
Much love
Patricia x

No comments:

Post a Comment