Tuesday 29 November 2016

Exfoliation is your new best friend this Winter

Since my cleansing routine has stepped up a notch considering I had none! I've been looking into exfoliation and whether or not it's for me. The pros definitely out way to cons and have found some very interesting facts on why it's great for your skin. 
It improves skin texture,removes dry flaky skin, evens skin tone and it makes your skin smoother for makeup or tan application.
The big plus for me is that it's boosts collagen production to smooth away lines and wrinkles. Who doesn't want no wrinkles! Me me me me me...
I've always scrubbed my skin to an inch of his life with the next product to get rid of tan.
Now there is nothing wrong with using exfoliating gloves. I never saw them as part of my exfoliation routine just as cleaning my skin. I only ever used them for taking off tan but then Marissa Carter came into my life and created an amazing exfoliation tool and since then I've never looked back. Tough Stuff is a fantastic exfolator and I love it. It's a fantastic product and would highly recommend for anyone needing to take off tan or just as part of weekly exfoliating routine. A fab tip I've learned is use it on dry skin first to extreme exfoliation not for some but I love the feeling of deep exfoliation. It retails for €7.99 so won't break the bank!


Nip +Fab have a product for the lazy exfolator aka me! They are a glycolic exfoliating pad that smoothes the skin. It resurfaces and retextures the skin while the pores appear more refined and your complexion brighter. All Nip+Fab products are half price on boots.ie so these pads are only €8.99 normal retail is €17.99. I've just ordered some so will see how I get on and let you all know. 

My last thing is don't forget the lips. As we are definitely in the winter mode now our lips become extremely dry and chapped. The Body Shop have a fab Lipscuff which exfoliates and moisture in one. A top tip is mix brown sugar and honey to a paste and scrub lips enough to loosen dead skin. Apply lip balm after, I love Cicaplast lip by La Roche Posay it's extremely moisturising. 
I have a really long Santa list this year and I'm definitely going to try and take more care of my skin. I would love if you had any suggestions for me or what products you like or use. Leave a comment or message me on my facebook page My Life The Event 
Lots of Love
Patricia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment