Wednesday 18 May 2016

BloggerConf 2016 countdown has begun!


Hey guys and girls!
I'm heading up to the big smoke on Saturday at early O' clock for the BloggerConf 2016. I loved this conference last year as it gave me the push I needed to start my blog. I must say it is a long day but the speakers at this year's conference make up for it! Emma sent out a rundown of the day and has been extremely accommodating to those travelling from all corners of Ireland.  This year YouTube are speaking hence the early start to fit them in. I'm super excited about this as I'm hoping to start my own channel. I will the snapping on the day so make sure to follow me @mylifetheevent on Snapchat.
Can't wait to network and meet my favourite bloggers! I will be doing a post after the event also so keep an eye on my page.
This is the rundown of the day.If you see something you would like me to Snap please let me know
Happy Hump Day and roll on Saturday xx
Patricia xx

8.00-8.45 Registration

8.45-8.48Welcome, James Butler, MC

8.48-8.50Introduction BLOGGERCONF, Founder Emma O’ Farrell

 8.50-9.00 ‘Lifes2Good-Big Brands & Blogging’. Maria O’ Donnell, Assistant Brand Manager, Lifes2Good.

9.-9.20 ‘How to be your own editor.' Kirstie Mc Dermott, Editor, Stellar Magazine

9.20-9.40 ‘From Blogger to Broadcaster-the Tricks of the Trade’. Debbie O’Donnell, Series Producer Xpose,TV3

9.40-10.10 MASTERCLASS: ‘Build Your Professional Brand online’; Keith Browning, UK & Ireland Marketing Manager, LinkedIN

10.10-10.30 ‘Beyond Eating Veg’, The Happy Pear.

 10.30-10.50 Networking Coffee Break

 10.50-11.20 ‘The 10 Fundamentals of a Creative Strategy’, YouTube

11.20-11.40 'The Influencer Broadcast – How agencies and influencers can work together.' Sean Earley, Creative Director, New Slang.

11.40-12.05 Q & A with Darragh Doyle & Orla Twomey of The ASAI

12.05-12.35 Keynote Speaker Marissa Carter, Cocoa Brown Tan.

12.40-1.20 BRANDS & BLOGGERS Networking Lunch

 1.20-2.00 MASTERCLASS: ‘Visual storytelling & photography – how to get creative and stand out on social media’. Sara Tasker & Canon Ireland.

2-2.20 The Internet Gave me a Voice & now I can’t be silenced; Sinead Burke X Microsoft Ireland.

2.20-2.40 ‘A Legal Guide to Blogging’; SinĂ©ad Keavey, William Fry.

2.40-3.10 MASTERCLASS: ' Know and grow your audience with Google Analytics', Stephen Dunleavy, Google Ireland

 3.10-3.30 Networking Coffee Break

 3.30-3.50 ‘You do You- Know your voice & how to use it’. Rosemary Mac Cabe

3.50-4.10 ‘Blogging behind the scenes’. Hazel Wallace, The Food Medic

4.10-4.25  ‘The Role of Snapchat in Broadcast Media’ Suzy Griffin, Social media coordinator for RTE TV

4.25-4.50 Snapchat Influencer Panel Q & A with Karen Constantine, Caitriona Brennan Revolve PR, Killian O’ Sullivan & James Butler.  Hosted by Suzy Griffin.

 Loads of coffee and espresso martinis maybe to stay awake wish me luck!

Check out My Life The Event Facebook Page throughout the day for pictures aswell.
Patricia xx

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Babe
    Your gonna learn so much at this next conference .
    #followyourdreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Babe
    Your gonna learn so much at this next conference .
    #followyourdreams

    ReplyDelete