Sunday 24 January 2016

Swap Shop Recycle and Restyle


Today started with no plans and to just relax and put finishing touches to my blog but then my cousin Sarah rang and that all changed! We ended up attending a beautiful event in the Castletroy Park Hotel hosted by Lesley Anne Liddane from Absolutely Fab Les' Boutique. Lesley Anne AbsolutelyFab Les
There was a collection of vintage and one off pieces that had once been  loved and were looking for a new home. Stalls were heaving with jewels and clothes with a fantastic fashion show thrown in for good measure. The setup was quaint and afternoon tea was being served for guests also. The stalls varied from food stalls to clothes and jewellery.
My favourite was the Honest To Goodness stand of course! As everyone knows I  love my food and their chutneys are amazing. I purchased a few and at a very reasonable price of 3 euro a jar! Lucky Lane in Catherine Street Limerick



So many stalls to mention but another favourite of mine was No 15. "Le Maison de Curio" that are located in limerick city. The have so many pieces ranging from stunning vintage wedding dresses to the accessories you need for you next trip to the races.No 15 "Le Maison de Curio"


What a great way to spend an afternoon and I must say next time I will give you all plenty of notice..Most definitely was the best 2 euro entry into an event in have ever spent!





No comments:

Post a Comment