Thursday 21 January 2016



King John's Castle's New Journey 



Exciting  news! King John's Castle is becoming a new gig venue here in my home town, limerick city. I'm so excited as the castle is only around the corner from my family home and has been a huge part of my childhood. It's great for the city as each year it grows and so exciting for me as music is a huge part of my life and my husbands as he is a DJ/Producer. We love our live gigs and I'm hoping to do my first live periscope from the gig!
It's all happening the weekend of Riverfest which is the May Bank Holiday. The same weekend as the Great Limerick Run which I'm in training for! More of which I will post about later.

Tickets are on sale from ticketmaster.ie check out the castle facebook page for more details  https://www.facebook.com/KingJohnsCastle/
Also tickets available on Dolans.ie page also click on link below
Great video from Shannon Heritage!
https://youtu.be/qKbaRi0yET4

Here's to the start of something special! Roll on April 30th and hopefully you all will be tuned into my periscope channel to see the gig in all its glory!
Will you be watching? #liveatthecastle


No comments:

Post a Comment