Wednesday 14 March 2018

Exciting times ahead..

So I have been extremely quite on my blog recently as last year was an unbelievable roller coaster ride.The start of the year was the hardest time in my life as I went through my second miscarriage. As you all know I have a son from  a previous relationship so I was so positive I would be able to get pregnant straight away. How wrong was I? So after my miscarriage I told myself "if it's meant to be then it will happen". I struggled ALOT with my emotions and anxiety took over. I lost myself and did not want to blog,go out and buried myself in my day job. It was hard to open up but writing the blog piece helped alot and hearing your stories really helped me through the darkness.
Roll on October and I headed to Spain with Ronan for a week in the sun. I was so sick over there but thought it was my flying fear but alas I was pregnant! I did at least 20 tests as I didn't believe it. I was so nervous as I miscarried at 9 weeks so was really hard for me not to say anything.
The morning sickness just kept getting worse and worse. Work was a struggle as with being a pharmacy technician you have to deal with customers for ten hours of the day. Trying  to smile while getting sick every 30 minutes was so hard. It took its toll at Christmas when I ended up in hospital. The nurses and staff in the Maternity Limerick were so kind and helpful. They made me feel as ease with numerous scans and copious amounts of fluids. I knew being sick had its positives as they say it's a sign of a strong pregnancy. Richard was my rock and would have been lost without him.
I am currently 20 weeks and flying it! All the sickness is gone now and I'm now able to get out and about. I am planning a spa day in Spa One  where they have new pregnancy treatments on offer.

 I am excited to be back writing and creating content as I have missed it and looking forward to the exciting year ahead. There is concerts galore, events, fashion  oh and baby in the summer!
Chat soon
Patricia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment