Sunday 23 October 2016

Flomar..My new obsession


I will start by saying I'm not sponsored in anyway shape or form for this post it's just my honest opinion on an amazing brand. As most of my followers know from my Snapchat @mylifetheevent i am always wearing Flomar. I'm just back from Orlando and wore the Flomar BB cream instead of makeup while I was there. It has a lovely consistency and suitable for all skin types.
My top 5 products are as follows 
1. Flomar Revolution Lipstick shade R 16 as worn in above picture. It is a long lasting stay Lipstick in my eyes as stayed on all day without reapplying once! It's not drying at all on the lips.
2. Flomar Double Radiance Primer as worn above also. I've tried the Primer but prefer the double Radiance Primer as it gives a fantastic glow on the skin under my foundation. 
3. Flomar Liquid Concealer. It covers my amazing dark circles! That's a big ask and it works. 
4. Flomar Makeup Fix Spray. It's light texture on the skin holds makeup in place and I love how it's not watery on the skin.
5. Flomar Smooth Touch Foundation in soft beige as in picture above. It gives your skin a flawless look and very smooth on the skin. When applying it I use a brush rather than a stipple brush as I find it goes on better but use whatever you are comfortable with. 


Such a reasonable brand ranging in prices from €4.95 upwards. Foundations are €11.95 but so worth it and the packaging is second to none. Flomar have new eye primers coming out and can't wait to try them! You can find all the details on their Facebook page here Flomar
Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Flomar also have a list of their stockists online but as I'm from Limerick I know it's stocked in Corbally Pharmacy and Roberts Pharmacy. 
I'm heading to the "Mastering Your Makeup" with Flomar at the G hotel Galway on the 6th November. Tickets were only €20 but I'm not sure if any left but will find out and post link on my facebook page.
Follow my Snapchat as I will be snapping the event @mylifetheevent
Anyone else as tried Flomar? Let me know over on my Facebook page @mylifetheevent
Thanks 
Patricia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment