Sunday 24 July 2016

Youtube Masterclass with Ciara O'Doherty

Galaxy brought us a heap of masterclasses and the select few that won a place were not disappointed! I was invited along with Yvonne as she won the place over on their twitter page. We arrived at the Dean Hotel on Harcourt Street to an array of seats full of galaxy chocolate! And yes the chocolate is all eaten already!!!! We took our seats and after a quick coffee and pastry the masterclass began.

Ciara started talking on how to set up a YouTube channel and how easy it was. She had great tips and I must say it sounds easier than I thought. The key to a great channel is to keep you posts to one a week and to keep people interested.
Her channel has loads of tips for bloggers and in very short and to the point videos. Check out her channel here Ciara O'Doherty YouTube Channel
Ciara talked for around an hour and gave a great insight into what equipment you need to help make good video content and also telling her stories of her struggle to keep them short and sweet. I found the best tip was always make sure to link all your bio at the end of the video in the description box.
There was a questions and answers at the end and a meet and greet with Ciara. I didn't get to meet her at the end as we had to get on the road home. I Snapchat all my events so all the details are up there until tomorrow.
My Snapchat handle is @mylifetheevent
Frock advisor in association with Galaxy and Dublin  Fashion Festival  are currently running a competition looking for reporters and my entry is in so would love if you could support @patricia_lowe78 is my twitter and you can see the "famous" little man I interviewed.
Well done Frock Advisor on organising a fantastic event and Galaxy for fattening me up with all that chocolate! Love learning new things and everyone knows my moto #yolo and #trynewthings so I certainly did that!
Thanks for all the support and yes I'm currently working on the Ultra Europe blog post but it's become bigger than I expected.
Love you all
Patricia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment